Friday, May 6, 2016

Festival Vibes









Dress: Free People // Hat: Free People // Sandels: Ross


I put my extensions back in just in time for warmer weather and man I'm glad to have them back! Long hair and boho dresses go hand and hand together. Now that it's nearly summer, I'm in that stage of life where I'm refusing to wear pants. It's also festival season and although I may not be there in the flesh, I'm definitely there in spirit. I've never really been a hat person unless it was beanies but they are really growing on me lately, I'm letting out my inner Stevie Nicks.

I've got a busy week coming up at the shelter with the Humane Society conference in town. Lot's of workshops for Dogs Playing for Life, Compassion Fatigue, and the upcoming HeArts Speak photo workshop that I'll be a part of! I'm very excited even though I'm going to be a little tired old lady.

Who else is excited for summer?

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3