Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone.
I hope you're all spending this holiday with the people you love and appreciating the time you have with them.

I'll make this short and sweet.

I got the gift of fake hair/extensions for Christmas which was all I wanted…
And I love them so much.

I gifted myself with redoing my room so it's a more creative space to work in.
Which I also love.

And I'm rocking these sweet Christmas pj's today. I also got free Starbucks thanks to the guy in the car in front of me. It must be the hair.

Since my family is obviously not really in the Christmas spirit, I'm being adopted by one friend's Thai family for dinner and then spending the rest of the evening with people I love.

It will do.

And not to be a downer, but I found out that my Dad requested before he died that I was to choose a new lens of my choice for my camera for Christmas. He really wanted me to continue with my photography and knew it was important to me. I cried when my Mom told me, I really didn't feel right receiving gifts this year with everything that happened but that really meant the world to me.

Merry Christmas Dad. I know you're with us in spirit.

And beside A Christmas Story, this is what I'm currently watching...

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3