Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday Foxy Things



























I haven't done one of these in so long but I'm finding so many things as I browse for items for the new house that I can't help but share. Keep in mind that I'm also already decorating for Christmas (never mind that Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet) so some of this awesomeness could make for some great stocking stuffers. It's never too early to get Christmas shopping out of the way!

1// I love these tiny scoopers from The Sucre Shop!
2// I will be adding this unicorn gem to my tree this year.
3// If you haven't heard The Blue Jean Committee then you're missing out. I already have the vinyl on pre-order, comes out in a week!
4// I can see myself wearing this sweater while lounging on my sofa next to the fireplace.

What are some of your favorite things you found this week?
I always love finding new things so share your recommendations!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3