Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Midnight Love


Last night at 11pm I get a phone call from one of my best friends. I figure something's wrong if she's calling this late on a Tuesday night so, of course, I pick up. "We're getting married right now. You're the first person I called to be a witness." Now I was already prepared to be a bridesmaid (there's still a reception happening in May) but did not expect a sudden spontaneous midnight wedding down at one of the Las Vegas chapels. How can I say no to that? So I grabbed my camera and then we headed down to the chapel along with her fiancé's best friend. She's one of the few people I would roll out of bed for to do this!

I have to say, getting married in one of those tacky Vegas chapels was actually hilarious and really fun. We all couldn't stop laughing the whole time but it was still really sweet and we all got emotional and teary-eyed. I'm so happy that my friend has found someone she loves to death and wants to be with so much that she skipped all the craziness of wedding planning and just went straight for the good stuff. I'm thrilled for them and wish you guys all the best! 

These are just a few snapshots I took from last night.



I really do love…Love!

7 comments

  1. Awww such a spontaneous love moment! Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I've had a bunch of friends who were tempted to just elope instead of dealing with the whole wedding drama. It would be such a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome and incredibly sweet! The photos are fabulous!!

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hey, cute married at midnight couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her tattoos are so nice. This is the type of wedding I would love to have. Small and spur of the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3