Sunday, January 24, 2016

Flirty Flannel


Shirt: Empyre
Jeans: Old
Shoes: Airwalk
Necklace: Forever 21

Throwback outfit of the day post since it was in my archives. One of my go to looks is a plaid shirt and leggings. I love this shirt because of the lace backing, it's flirty and edgy. I also ADORE my red moccasins with faux fur leopard on the inside. So soft and comfy, I'm wearing them EVERYWHERE! As well as this necklace, the little feathers dangle just right!



Sorry for the short post. It's been a hectic work week and my only days off (today/tomorrow) have been jam packed with errands and photo shoots. I'm hoping to go to the plant nursery tomorrow and start mapping out my plants for the backyard once it's warmer. I'm really excited to see greenery from my kitchen.


Hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday and an even better week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3