Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Eve // Sequins & Gold



Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time ringing in 2016. Not only did I get to celebrate with people I love but I can also share my big news... I've accepted an Adoption Counselor position with The Animal Foundation which is our major animal shelter in Las Vegas. I'm so excited to be back in the animal welfare industry and even more so that I can make a difference in my community. The fact that my old employer Best Friends has made my shelter a National Partner sealed the deal for me. My new job will be harder than what I've done before as AF isn't No-Kill but it is heading in that direction. As difficult at some situations will be, I know I'm completely up for it. I should be starting within the next week so this is definitely starting off 2016 with a huge bang!


Coat: Forever 21
Sequin Joggers: Forever 21 (currently unlisted/out of stock)
Shirt: Old
Heels: Fioni Night Old
Cat Ear Headband: Forever 21 


I made sure to go all out this year since last year I was by myself in Utah and asleep before 10pm. Gold sequin sweatpants are the way to go man, I was so comfortable. I also felt like Miley Cyrus crawling around on my faux fur rug in a giant coat and sequined pants to get these shots. Luckily my boyfriend doesn't judge me too harshly. 


As you can see I've also changed my hair, rocking that old lady gray. I really like it even though it's completely different then what I'm use to. The lighter part will eventually fade into an ashy white blond or so I've been told. It's really up to my hair and very rarely does it like to follow direction.

How did you celebrate last night? Share with me what you wore!

2 comments

  1. Happy new year, Jess! Lookin' gorgeous! I countdown to the new year in my PJs on my bed. #NoRagret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha thats the best way to countdown the New Year!!!

      Delete

Leave some love <3