Monday, December 28, 2015

Looking Back on 2015


2015 was pretty jam packed for me. I moved around a lot, had some incredible experiences as well as some frustrating lows. I think this year was good for me in the sense of learning new things about myself... I learned how to be completely on my own which to me was the biggest goal. It was something I wanted to prove to myself and I did it.

In January, I moved to Utah by myself and started my new job at Best Friend's Animal Sanctuary as a Dog Caregiver on New Years Eve. Crazy! My job kept me pretty busy which meant this blog went on the back burner for awhile.

In June I moved back to Vegas to be closer to my family. I loved living alone and being on my own but it was a really hard change to go from a huge city like Las Vegas and then be in a very very tiny small town like Kanab. I wouldn't say I was homesick but I was getting depressed even though I loved my job. Once I moved back I also started doing rescue work with The Churchill Foundation and I've been with them ever since. I also got a job at the Spay & Neuter Center, something that seemed to correlate with what I believed in.

In November I started this blog back up officially! I also moved into my new house with my boyfriend after living with his family for awhile. It was probably the best thing that had happened to me in awhile since I moved home. After being on my own and then living with a bunch of people... It was great to finally be back in our own space again.

Now it's December with the New Year right around the corner. It's been a roller coaster of a year for me. There were other bumps in the road that were too personal for me to share here but looking back now, it's all stuff that made me stronger in the long run.

 I know that 2016 is going to start off with a bang because I got some HUGE NEWS but I can't share it yet!!! I hate to leave you all in suspense but I should be able to share relatively soon.

How did 2015 treat you? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3