Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Foxy Things


I know it's not Friday yet but I wanted to do a Foxy Things post early since you know... Christmas is almost here!

As you can see in the photo above (and if you follow me on Instagram) we have a new foster dog! Her name is Iggy, she's an 11 yr old Italian Greyhound/Chihuahua mix that we pulled from the Rescue Only list due to severe dental disease. She lost all but five teeth yesterday and is currently in recovery mode and hating her cone. As soon as she's feeling better, she will be up for adoption and I expect her to get swooped up pretty quickly even though she's a senior.

Besides our cute little guest, here are the other foxy things I've been feeling lately...

1 // I made this Skillet Chicken w/ Bacon & Wine the other night and it's hands down my new favorite chicken recipe. Even Johnny loved it and we don't usually enjoy chicken like this.
2 // Speaking of spending time in my kitchen, I had my epic Christmas baking day on Sunday and I tried out this Hedgehog Cookie recipe. They turned out so cute but you really need the patience to put on the little noses and eyes!
3 // Remember Wishbone, the little Shih Tzu we found on Thanksgiving? She got adopted to a loving new family!
4 // With all the negativity in the world right now (even in my city, thanks to the lady that plowed into the Strip with her car) stuff like this makes me feel a little better.
5 // New Years Eve is almost here and I need to decide on what to wear... I'm liking this look and need to go shopping asap.
6 // Wouldn't be mad at all if this or this was under my Christmas tree!

Does anyone already have their New Years outfit? What do you plan on wearing?


Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3