Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fashionably Foxy: Holiday Party Time


It's starting to get pretty chilly outside! Just in time too... This is my favorite time of year when it comes to clothes because it means hoodies and long sleeves, you can hide those extra holiday pounds with a jacket. It also means reasons to actually get dressed up, there's nothing like a Christmas party to set the tone of the season. I'm usually in scrubs at work and then right in sweats/pjs when I'm off so I don't get many reasons to actually get spiffy unless I'm going somewhere. This might be my go to party look. I adore the skirt, I had been looking all over for one like this but they are super expensive from places like Modcloth or other stores I adore. I'm on a tight budget, so I can't splurge $50 on one piece of clothing unless it's on sale. Imagine my surprise when I found this gem at Target, I swooped it up the moment I laid eyes on it.


I've had these cute heart tights for a few months and the skirt pairs with them perfectly. The jacket is the newest thing I own, I just picked it up to replace my old one that I grew out of. I always have to have a black trench coat, it's a staple in my winter wardrobe.




Tank: Wet Seal (older)
Skirt: Target (older)
Tights: Forever 21 (older)
Boots: American Eagle (older)

On another note, my closet still needs some work on it although it's slowly coming together. I have a feeling I won't be able to work on it or my office till after the holidays. Oh well.

Hope you are all having a great first of December! I'm finally working on some DIY Christmas gifts today and tomorrow I'll need some good vibes sent my way for a new opportunity. Fingers crossed!


No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3