Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Secret Garden

Kris has already headed back up to Oregon but while he was here, we went to check out Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden @ The Mirage. I haven't been there since I was a little girl and it's a lot better now then it was back then. It's not a huge zoo or anything, just the dolphin habitats and the big cats but it's nice to spend a little time there anyways if you want to do something different on The Strip.













What are some of your favorite places to visit in your city?

1 comment

  1. This would have been so cool to go to! I never knew about it when I lived in Vegas, or I would have been all over it. I did go to the Shark Exhibit at Mandalay Bay. Have you ever checked it out? It wasn't nearly as cool as I was hoping it would be, but it was still pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3