Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful


Thankful to be finishing my last week as a Best Friend's Intern tomorrow.
Thankful to be starting my employment trial at Best Friend's next week, fingers crossed.
Thankful that I've finally started following my dreams and things are falling into place.
Thankful that my photography business keeps growing and expanding to new opportunities.
Thankful for all my wonderful family and friends that love and support me.
Thankful for my best friend/boyfriend who drove up here to spend Thanksgiving with me.
Thankful for my Murderface, Jasper, Sinatra, and Nymeria because I wouldn't be doing what I do if it wasn't for animals like them.

Thankful for my life.
And this schmuck.


1 comment

  1. Following from the Collective Hop! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3