Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Time is Here


It's really good to be home.

It's already been a jam-packed schedule since I got back.
So much to do, so little time.
Christmas photo sessions, christmas shopping, starting my NKLV Rescue Only photo project, drinking as much christmas Starbucks drinks as possible since I've been having withdrawals for a month...
Preparing for the follow up on hopeful good news I should be getting today.
Not to mention enjoying time with my boyfriend and friends and celebrating the season.


We took our Christmas card photos last night, the two black and white photos made the cut and I'm excited to send them out to everyone.

We also went ice skating at the Cosmo yesterday with my best friend and her boyfriend which is one of my favorite things to do. They have the most amazing holiday drinks, The Ugly Sweater and The Griswold were my favorites not to mention they now have a snow machine so you can ice skate while it's snowing. It's lovely and a lot of fun.


I hope you guys are all enjoying the holidays as much as I am lately.

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3