Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Homeward Bound


As much as I love to dress up, you will usually find me in jeans and a t-shirt. I'm a comfy/casual lady. Hence why I tend to really invest in cute tees. I freaking love this shirt. Not only is it really comfortable but you mix one of my favorite childhood movies with Drake lyrics and it's a done deal. I could hear the song in my head the whole time I was taking these photos!

Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger (old)
Glasses: Old (Similar)
Scarf: Thrifted (Similar)

Things that have been making me happy lately...

+ Seeing Coheed & Cambria for the 15th time and finally playing my favorite song!
+ Buying our tickets for Dashboard Confessional/TBS tour... So stoked.
+ Trying out MrBlancTeeth whitening strips and they actually work. Bring on the coffee!
+ Having my car finally looked at after the accident, fingers crossed.
+ Trips to Trader Joes
+ Lot's of puppy adoptions at work and the Great Dane we currently have, she's so sweet.
+ Having a REAL day off for once!

Hope you're all having a great day!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3