Saturday, March 19, 2016

Snapshots Lately



It's been a whirlwind week. We have been running a promotion at the shelter so while some long time dogs got adopted (yay!) it also brings crazy situations into play. We had a dog fight yesterday which always takes a toll on everyone and then I got into a car accident on the way home from work. So that really sucks.

However.

The good stuff that happened this week:
+ The finches moved into a bigger cage! Makes me so happy to see them have more space.
+ I wrangled a rooster for an adopter and it surprisingly went well.
+ Dinner last night with Johnny at my favorite sushi place to make up for my bad day.
+ Bambi got adopted! She had been at the shelter for a long time so that made me happy.
+ I haven't had a chance to work on images from WPPI but I'm seeing some posted from other photographers and I'm itching to start.
+ I finally painted my desk that will go in my office space. It's called Griege (Gray/Beige) and I'll probably share that in a future post.
+ There's some big changes coming to the shelter and some of them I'm involved with! I can't share anything just yet until the formal announcement comes but I'm very excited for it.
+ I'm also sprucing up my photography business and I'm in love with my new logo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3