Thursday, March 10, 2016

Camels & Lace


I've been so sick you guys. The doctor thinks it could have started as allergy problems that turned into a virus or just a mix of both. Either way, life hasn't been so fun for me for the past six days. However, it didn't stop me from attending the Cactus & Lace WPPI shootout in the Valley of Fire. I'll be sharing more about it in a later post once I've edited more photos but I had to share just one for now because it was that amazing. I mean.... WE HAD A CAMEL. A REAL LIFE CAMEL. One of the best stylized shoots I've ever been a part of!


Hands down, the highlight of my day was petting him and feeding him carrots. His name was Siyed by the way and he was HUGE.

Stay tuned for more on the shootout or follow me on Instagram or Facebook for sneak peeks!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3