Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Foxy Things

>1<
I can't stop listening to Welcome to Night Vale podcasts.
It's fantastic.
Just give it a listen. You'll be hooked.

>2<
I'm not feeling very well, I've got a sore throat that's bringing me down.
I could really go for this Roasted Cauliflower Soup right about now.

>3<
It's finally football season! 
Fingers crossed that Vikings get it together this year!
One of my very good friends just got me this as a belated birthday gift...
I can't wait to rock that purple and gold while I watch a very sexy Jared Allen...

>4<
I'm soooooo ready to bypass September and get straight to October.
I've been pinning Halloween stuff like crazy and going pumpkin crazy like pretty much everyone else...
I want to make these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies!

>5<
Everything about this

>6<
I haven't posted a lot of pics of me lately since I got my bangs..
But they have really grown on me. 
I love them.

>7<
So...
I obviously need this..

and this...


>8<
Make sure to check out my Sponsor Info as I have several spots available for September and October!
Do you follow me on Twitter? if not, you should be!
I'm also posting pics from my vacay up on my Photography Facebook page including some photos I'm submitting to National Geographic!

What are you feeling foxy about this week?

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3