Thursday, May 16, 2013

Featured Sponsor {Open Spaces}

I'm currently out in the fields of Oklahoma riding horses and hanging out with my family. While I'm doing that, I want you to meet my lovely sponsor Kendra from Open Spaces. Kendra doesn't just blog, she's also a talented artist and has great fashion sense! She also lives in Montana which makes me very jelly, how I wish I could live somewhere that green!


Tell me about yourself and why you started blogging.

Hi I’m Kendra, I blog over at Open Spaces. I’m a wife, interior design student, and overall creative person. I started blogging because of the insistent and persuasive direction of my sister. It was honestly nothing I even thought of up until a year ago when my sister kept saying that I should start blogging (I think she knew more then I did that it was exactly the thing I needed) It has become a place to share what’s on my heart and process life in a creative way.

How did you get into art and what inspires you?

I have always been drawn to the arts, I suppose you could say its in my DNA, but it really has been something that I have done from a very young age. As a child I was very… very shy and painting was a way to express how I was feeling when I otherwise couldn’t find words. It has continued to be a personal outlet for me, but even more something I realize brings joy to other people. I love doing projects for people and seeing them so happy when they see the idea they had in their head come to life. My inspiration comes from everyday things, mostly nature and personal experiences.

What are some of your favorite things?

If I were to make a list of some of my favorite things the first five that pop into my head are:

Coffee, Friends,  Movie nights with the hubs, My leather boots that I got in Amsterdam during a long layover, and a good book 


Show Kendra a little love today and check out Open Spaces!

If you are interested in being a sponsor, take a look at my Sponsor Info. I'm offering Swap Ads on all ads for a limited time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3