Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boyfriend Casual

Boyfriend Casual


Have you heard of the Win Kate Walsh's Boyfriend Contest hosted on Bloglovin? Kate Walsh has introduced a new fragrance that combines floral scents like jasmine with amber musky tones. She was inspired to create this perfume by her own boyfriend's warm scent. For this contest, she's looking for look boards that fit her fragrance. Since I'm more hipster/casual in style, I made this board... Boyfriend Casual. The off shoulder British pattern sweater teamed with the heart high waisted shorts are totally cool and casual, something I would wear while hanging out with my boyfriend! It's romantic in a subtle sense and something I would totally wear! Of course I would pair this ensemble with some cool studded gray boots, a headband, and of course the Boyfriend fragrance!

Want to know more about Boyfriend? Check it out here at Sephora!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3