Sunday, June 9, 2013

Downtown Antics and Beer Brewing....

This was my night last night as shown on Instagram.

We tried out some super cheap hair chalk. It looks awesome but blue everywhere. I literally blue myself.


Hitting the bars for Amanda's birthday. I'm the creeper in the back.





Somehow the guys pulled themselves together after the long night to start brewing beer this morning..


We basically just lazed around all day till Game of Thrones came on. So sad that we have to wait NINE MONTHS for the next season but at least True Blood starts next week and I received this the other day...


It helps with the pain.

3 comments

  1. Good to know about the hair chalk! Was going to try some, but now I'll pass! Stopping by from Mingle Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved when my hair was blonde and I could put random colors in it like that!
    Looks like a fun weekend!
    Stopping by from Mingle Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically blue myself

    ahahahAHahahahahahah

    Love it.

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3