Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wigging Out


I ordered a wig off of Ebay a few weeks ago with the intention of putting together my Halloween costume early. A little braiding and some dragons and I'm pretty much set. I love this wig so much though, I can't help but play with it a little bit!


I also recently went on a shopping spree and this is just a taste of my new wardrobe.



You can't tell here, but these polka dot shorts are actually high waisted and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and cute! Polka dot shorts are the best. The sweater is fleece and so soft, I picked out a larger size (usually I'm a small) because I like my sweaters loose for exposing that one shoulder...


Shirt: Charlotte Russe 
Wig: Ebay
Headband: Charlotte Russe
Sunnies: Pac Sun




When I was a little girl... Wigs freaked me out. I didn't understand why these clumps of hair weren't attached to their owners. I even got lost at the zoo because I was so terrified about a wig.. It's a long story. Now I think they can be so much fun and not just for Halloween. I kind of want more, just for fun on the blog and photo shoots. Alright, and for Kris as well.  *wink wink*

Shout out to one of my favorite blogs ever, Wonder Forest, for showing me where to find a great wig for cheap.

P.S. Someone recently found my blog with the searched words "cray cray tattoo man" which, personally, I find fantastic and I sincerely hope they found what they were looking for.

4 comments

  1. what a fun look and this looks like a pretty fancy wig too. and i loooove those polka dot shorts - so cute! new follower from the let's be friends hop.
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- $75 anthropologie giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing a lot of people wearing wigs and i find it so much fun. I'd love to try a pastel pink one or a turquoise one. I've been looking at ebay but can't seem to find one I like. Do you have any suggestions?

    xfallenmoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly just searched white long wigs in Ebay until I found the one I liked best. Just try to be as specific as possible in your search and I'm sure you will find something you like!

      Delete
  3. I love the sunglasses! I came from Olive & Ivy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3